Monday, April 04, 2005

"I'm ready for my close-up Mr. Deville..."

Well, this has certainly been a month for acting.

Remember I said I appeared in a shooting of "Daily Planet"? Well, here it is. I'm the girl looking at pantyhose "A". Man, I now believe what they say about the camera putting on ten pounds. Or maybe I just need to lose a little weight. ;)

In other news, the slideshow/film I helped my friend, the talented Mr. Charles Alexander Moffat with, entitled "Nuclear Winter" is now available on his website. He's been doing a lot of video art lately, so it should be pretty neat (I haven't watched it yet- it's a whopping 44 mb, which my computer is still downloading). It's supposed to be reminscent of the famous "La Jetee", except it's a comedy.

Anyway, it's always fun to get involved in this stuff.

No comments: