Saturday, November 10, 2018

Fantasy Writing Group in Toronto

By Charles Moffat.

So I am starting a small Fantasy Writing Group in Toronto and I am looking for 2 or 3 like-minded fantasy writers based in Toronto who want to share their individual chapters, short stories, fables, fantasy poetry/poetry fables, etc in a group with a total of 3 or 4 people.

So I know of at least 1 other writer in Toronto who might be interested, whom I went to university with, and I am hoping she will agree to co-create the group with me and get it off the ground. If she is available and agrees, then we only need to find 1 or 2 more people who are into fantasy writing to join us.

I am hoping to have the meetings once or twice per month on Saturday mornings at a local Starbucks. That is the plan at least. Could just as easily meet at a pub... yeah, day drinking...

Fantasy writers in Toronto who are interested in joining should contact me via charlesmoffat{atsymbol}charlesmoffat.com with the subject "Writers Group".



No comments: