Sunday, May 20, 2007

The Joker revealed and John Rambo kills people



Alrighty, looks we got out first look at The Joker in the Dark Knight thanks to the fine folks at www.aintitcool.com

I had fears due to the fact I wasn't sure about Heath Ledger as the Joker but well this picture is make them fall a little to the ways side. A trailer with the voice of The Joker is what I'm now waiting for.
And now for something completely different, if you've been reading the blog, you've probably noticed I like violence in my violent movies. I don't like real violence, I think murder is bad. But if you put it in a movie, make it have consequences. Blood is a great start for instance (The Condemned, I'm looking in your general direction disapprovingly).
GOD BLESS SLY STALLONE!
This dude has been making some crap ass movies for a while but Rocky Balboa sold me that he is still a force to be reckoned with.
Well now he's brought John Rambo out of retirement and Good Lord, John Rambo is kicking ass taking names and then kicking their ass and filling the screen with machinegun fire.
Now much like Rocky, I keep First Blood separate from the sequels. First Blood is a dramatic masterpiece of action cinema. The rest are fun movies which blow things up.
This looks like the later but still awesome.

No comments: